Join us for an enlightening and inspiring fireside chat with the remarkable Elaine Banton, hosted by WED Leaders Jacqueline Pickard De Hagerty and Nicole Sawhney.
- Date: 10 January 2024
- Time: 12-1 pm
- Format: Fireside Chat
About the Event:
This event offers a unique opportunity to delve into the journey of Elaine Banton, a barrister renowned for her expertise in employment, equality, discrimination, and human rights law. Elaine’s career is a testament to her dedication and passion for justice and equality, making her a leading voice in her field.
Elaine Banton: A Trailblazer at the Bar
- Specialises in employment, equality, discrimination, and human rights.
- Known for her impactful work in challenging discrimination and promoting equality.
- A role model for aspiring legal professionals, especially those from underrepresented backgrounds.
Hosted by WED Leaders:
- Jacqueline Pickard De Hagerty
- Nicole Sawhney
- Gain insights into the challenges and triumphs of a career at the Bar.
- Learn from Elaine’s experiences in tackling complex legal issues related to employment and human rights.
- Engage in a thought-provoking discussion about the importance of equality and justice in the legal profession.
Elaine Banton’s story is one of resilience, excellence, and commitment to making a difference through the law. Her insights are invaluable for anyone interested in the legal profession, human rights, and the pursuit of equality.
Don’t miss this chance to hear from one of the most influential figures in the legal field. Register now to be part of this engaging and informative fireside chat get your ticket now.